Writemex

Fear and loathing and a good bit of love in my writing life.

Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

I've been a writer since the age of three, beginning with the oral tradition of storytelling. My first audient was my younger brother. He was reluctant. I remember lying on him in the back of the family Buick, on a trip from Iowa to Texas in 1949, to insure his full attention to my tale.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Writing Workshop Discount in Puerto Vallarta


BelleCora Workshops has been running a February sale on their website; 10% off if you register for any of their 2007 workshops, classes or tours during the month of February. That means there are two days left in order to take advantage of this sale!

I happen to know that there are still some spaces available for the two writing workshops offered in Puerto Vallarta in April. Women Writing on Co-dependence is scheduled for April 14-21 and Memoir Writing is scheduled for April 21-28, 2007. BelleCora Workshops mission is to support established and emerging writers and their workshop fees reflect that. Go to www.BelleCora.com/Workshops.html for more information on these two April writing workshops in Puerto Vallarta. Write on the beach, warm your toes in the sand, smell the night-blooming Jasmine, gorge on fresh mango. One April I counted 10 varieties of mango in my small neighborhood market. The air was thick with their sweetness. Copyright © 2007 by Martie LaCasse

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home