Writemex

Fear and loathing and a good bit of love in my writing life.

Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

I've been a writer since the age of three, beginning with the oral tradition of storytelling. My first audient was my younger brother. He was reluctant. I remember lying on him in the back of the family Buick, on a trip from Iowa to Texas in 1949, to insure his full attention to my tale.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Valentine's Gifts

I looked around this morning, just coming out of the self-induced fog of "the Holidays," to discover that not only are we on the eve of the next big commercial holiday, but that I have become a purveyor of Valentine's Gifts.

It's true! How it happened is a strange and complicated tale. I am sure, as a woman of "too many words," (as my then 7 year old son once labeled me) I will reveal that tale to you one day. But for today, when you're tossing about for the perfect good book for your valentine, consider the true romance, Still Life with Violin. Or a gift that is both inspirational and functional by my design, I Heard it on Oprah. Both available on-line at www.BelleCora.com.

Still Life with Violin is a true WWII story of romance and courage set in Europe, the Middle-East and North America. I Heard it on Oprah...Words of Wisdom and Inspiration is a multi-use book, ie. journal, sketch book, travel diary of inspirational quotes heard spoken by guests of the Oprah Winfrey Show. Both are available as paper back books and as ebooks at www.BelleCora.com. All profits from the Oprah journal fund Humanitarian Relief, specifically in 2007, Housing Relief on the Gulf Coast.

Copyright © 2007 by Martie LaCasse

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home