Writemex

Fear and loathing and a good bit of love in my writing life.

Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

I've been a writer since the age of three, beginning with the oral tradition of storytelling. My first audient was my younger brother. He was reluctant. I remember lying on him in the back of the family Buick, on a trip from Iowa to Texas in 1949, to insure his full attention to my tale.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Peace of Anam Cara Writing Retreat

Near Eyeries on the Beara Penninsula, South Cork, Ireland.
Is it any wonder that owner, Sue Booth-Forbes' New Year's greeting was "May we all be in awe of silence in 2007."
For more information on AnamCara go to www.anamcararetreat.com or
see their 2007 schedule of workshops on this blog, January 15, 2007.
Copyright © 2007 by Martie LaCasse

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home